These little tidbits are a delicious bite of sweet and savory. The nuttiness combined with fruit and cream is sure to be a show-stopper when company comes over. A quick mix in 5 minutes and on the table in 20!
Cook time: 15 Min Prep time: 5 Min Serves: 16
2 pkg crescent rolls
4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 c raspberries
3 Tbsp honey
1/4 c chopped walnuts
1 tsp butter, melted
1 tsp sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a jelly roll size cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine cream cheese, walnuts, honey, and raspberries. Mix until blended.
3. Open two packs of crescent rolls and place a 1/2 teaspoon of the mixture on the widest part of the triangle.
4. Roll crescent dough away from you until the narrow end is underneath and place on the parchment paper. Repeat 11 more times.
5. Bake 10 minutes, remove from oven and brush the tops lightly with melted butter and sprinkle white granulated sugar on top of each one to taste.
6. Place cookie sheet back in the oven 2 more minutes until the dough is a light golden brown color. Yields 16