Everytime I make these they are the first appetizer that is gone. They are absolutely delish!
We used Granny Smith apples in this recipe and cannot imagine a more spectacular, delicious outcome!
Cook time: 15 Min Prep time: 25 Min Serves: A Lot
2 can(s) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 pkg cream cheese, softend (8 oz)
2 apples, any type, pitted and chopped
1/2 bunch chives
1 1/4 tsp cumin
1 tsp salt
3 dash(es) pepper
1/2 c cashews, salted
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Chop cashews.
2. mix all ingredients except crescent roll dough.
3. Unroll the dough and cut into quarters, pinching seams together.
4. Cover with “spread” until there is just about 1/4-1/2 inch left at end of dough. Roll up and pinch seam.
5. Cut into 6 slices using serrated knife.
6. Place on baking sheet and bake for 15 mins, or until golden brown.