“My husband thinks these scallops are better than any we have found in any restaurant.”
- 1 1/2 pounds bay scallops
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Turn broiler on.
- Rinse scallop and place in a shallow baking pan. Sprinkle with garlic salt, melted butter or margarine and lemon juice.
- Broil 6 to 8 minutes or until scallops start to turn golden. Remove from oven and serve with extra melted butter or margarine on the side for dipping.
Servings Per Recipe: 3
Amount Per Serving: Total Fat: 9.4, Saturated Fat: 5, Cholesterol: 95, Sodium: 2232, Sugars: 0.2, Dietary Fiber: 0.1, Protein: 38.3
6 WW SP
recipes adapted from : allrecipes