Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken recipe: A quick, easy chicken recipe for days when you don’t want to spend time in the kitchen. Even finicky people will eat it.
This Garlic Brown sugar chicken recipe come with 5 Weight watchers SmartPoints, and easy to make.
Servings Per Recipe: 4 | Serving Size: 1 serving | SmartPoints: 5
Amount Per Serving: Calories 166.4 | Total Fat 8.0 g | Saturated Fat 4.2 g | Cholesterol 68.2 mg
Sodium 87.7 mg | Potassium 173.9 mg | Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g | Dietary Fiber 0.0 g | Sugars 4.0 g
Protein 19.4 g
4 tsp brown sugar
12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 clove garlic
2 Tbsp butter
Dash black pepper
This makes four servings, 3 oz per person
1. Melt the butter in a frying pan
2. Brown the garlic in the butter
3. Add chicken breasts to garlic and butter and cook thoroughly, adding pepper as you like it.
4. When chicken is fully cooked add brown sugar on top of each breast
5. Allow the brown sugar to melt into the chicken (about 5 minutes)
6. Serve with your favorite carb, and veggie or salad. We usually have rice or noodles and carrots or green beans.