- 1 (14 oz.) bag coleslaw mix
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 (13.75 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (13.75 oz.) can corn, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed, minced
- 1 package taco seasoning
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice and taco seasoning until combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine all other ingredients (coleslaw mix, bell peppers, black beans, corn, cilantro and jalapeño) in a large bowl.
- Toss with taco seasoning mixture until everything is thoroughly coated, then top with more cilantro, if desired. Enjoy!